Property Features 

2 PROMINENT ARCHITECTURALLY-SIGNIFICANT ESTATE-STYLE RESIDENCES 

"MISSION HILL"

Built in the 1880’s (now the Monastery building)

"DIAL HOUSE"

Built in the 1910’s (now the Guest Retreat House)

GUEST HOUSE ANNEX

GUEST HOUSE COTTAGE 
 

ADDITIONAL RESIDENTIAL AND

OTHER-USE STRUCTURES

2-story annex to the Guest Retreat House

~

1-story cottage from the 1870’s, now part of the retreat house complex

~

Basement non-habitable use areas in both the Monastery house and retreat house

~

Additional basement and sub-level storage areas

~

Chapel built in the 1950’s

~

Meditation room estimated to be built in the 1890’s

~

Laundry room

ST. MARY'S CHAPEL 

(45 ft. x 17 ft.)

THE TEA HOUSE PAVILION / MEDITATION ROOM 

HISTORIC GROUNDS AND FINISHED OUTDOOR AREAS WITH SEVERAL DISTINCT SPACES

 Large front lawn with specimen palms and mature trees

~

Very large back decks off the Monastery building, guest retreat house and small cottage, all with spectacular mountain and valley views

~

Lower-level (below the back decks) finished meditation and convening spaces

~

 Pathways and gardens throughout the 4.93-acre property

PROPERTY ACCESS

Access is through a one-way driveway entering on Los Olivos Street next to the Santa Barbara Mission, continuing up to the main houses and passing by the parking areas, then exiting back down at the bottom of the hill further to the north on Los Olivos Street.